Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It shouldn't be this hard








It's just a hat, it's just a headband... It shouldn't be this hard. It shouldn't take 15 starts to get going on either of these items yet it did. Hat too big, hat too small come on people! Finally get the gauge right, hat done and then the same darn thing happens with the headband. Changed the needles 5 times to find out the headband is just plain too wide, so I drop some stitches to accomadate and then it's too narrow, change needle size up, and then add some stitches back. Argh! But now it's setttled in and coming along so I am reasonably happy. Also happy that I'm on the sleeves of my sweater. I only started it in the spring. :<>





And Luci? Well no one told us she was addicted to the computer. I caught Luci doing some online shopping.. where's my wallet? I wanted to add an image here but now it won't do that. Blogs are so much better with pictures. Yay! I fixed it. Was a small oversight on my part, operator error. Sorry blogger that I besmirched your character.







Sam and Luci relax in front of the fire. Who can resist a crackling fire on a rainy day? Certinaly not us. My cats reflect my love of all things warm. Sam had been in the bed till it got too hot, but he still wants to be in the bed. Luci is still low man on the totem pole so she won't dare enter.


Well, enough of this fun. It's time to go paint more trim. This house will never be done.

No comments: