Monday, October 18, 2010

what IS going on??








Well, I usually like the idea of something interesting for you all (all 3 of you) to read but really, isn't there an easier way without making me nervous?






First the good part of my day, my friend Nancy Elizabeth came to visit with her two adorable baby girls. All the way from Colorado! Here are the two babies, who we lovingly call our fake grandchildren. This is Charlotte on left. She only stopped smiling when she took time to scream because something was not to her liking.

Then we have Maddy who was very talkative
about our fish. And ate lots of pasta. And talked
some more. According to her we have "balloon fish" and "those are quite some bubbles" (little glass balls in the bottom to look like bubbles). I swear this child talks like an adult. It's quite amazing. we really have to figure some way to go visit Boulder this summer. Aren't they beautiful?








So then they left and Hannah came home from school and a state police car arrived. Nothing weird, sometimes they sit next to our house and slow the speeders down. However, after about an hour Hannah and I hear a helicopter hovering. I finally got up to look and it seems to be landing behind our house just out of sight. Even the cop got out of his car and ran toward where it landed. All Very Interesting in the light of day. Now it's Dark, and he is still here and the helicopter keeps coming back and hovering from time to time. Now it is Not Interesting anymore but a bit Unnerving. This was my view from my living room window.


Almost time to go get Hannah from drama club at school. I will lock my doors. What a time for Jerry to be gone overnight...


Here's my watch cat however, but what is she watching for?



No comments: