Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!





Yes, I know I said I'd be back 6 days ago. I live in a time warp you see.. I decided I would repaint the chair a less interesting shade of purple, so here it is. Very dark grape. But it's really really comfy and will go up to the loft without creating a hernia.



So, yes its my birthday, 54 yrs on this planet and somedays I feel it, others not so much. Today is a good day. I got many shots this morning, one in the behind. Then went to lunch with a very dear friend who I cleaned for ummm about the last 23 or so years. I knew her before I knew my dearest hubby. So, we ate lunch in one of those cutsy old house now a shop and lunch place in a quaint little town. It was fun and we needed to catch up. Next I clean my church while waiting for my dearest daughter to get done with her choir practice. It seems like a good way to spend my time.


In fiberland: I'm making good progress finally on the Rogue sweater. I have no sticktoittiveness if that's a word. Lemme see if I can get a decent picture. Okay, at least it's there. The cables are coming along nicely now that it's almost done! I'm working on the hood now, for those of you who might not know the pattern. Sleeves are done, but need to be blocked before sewing up. After all that I'll steek it and add a zipper. Hopefully the thing will fit half decently.
So, this weekend I'll be with friends at a friends yarn shop in Adamstown Pa. We will be knitting and spinning as a demo to lure new customers in. Might actually sell some handspun but I'm not counting on it. Of course after weeks of beautiful sun, it's supposed to rain.
Well, that's my life at the moment. Pretty dull huh? For a more fun blog and baby pics go to NEB's blog. She's funny and has wonderful baby pics of her daughter Madeline. Did I spell that right? Well, she'll forgive her dottering old friend. Must get to choir practice! Knit on! Judy

No comments: